Friday, December 11, 2009

Exciting

Advent is exciting. I've always felt comforted by the fact that God loved us so much that He would send His Son to save us, but it's more than just a comfort, it's exciting to think of God Who Is so Great caring so much about that which is so little. God Cared enough for us to want a relationship with us, He wanted to bring us back to Him. God Created a plan specifically to draw us back to Him. Jesus Is God's Love for us Personified. The purpose of Jesus was to restore our relationship with God. Jesus Is God drawing us to Himself. It's a Gift almost too great to fully grasp.

From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of My Hand. No one can undo what I have done. ~ Isaiah 43:13


"We have been in God's thought from all eternity, and in His creative love, His attention never leaves us." ~ Michael Quoist

3 comments:

  1. Eileen, I am so happy for you being on the jouney you are on......you have so many gifts to offer my friend and as you share them more seeds will be planted......Hugs to Jayden and Mia....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, comforting truths to hold close to our hearts and share with the world! I like Quioist's words, "His creative love". I want to mull those over in my mind and get all the fullness of meaning that I can from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are but parts of one stupendous whole,
    Whose body Nature is, and God the soul.
    ~Alexander Pope, An Essay on Man, 1734

    Have a wonderful season with your family Eileen!

    ReplyDelete