Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let Go And Let God

I've always liked that saying, and I try to remind myself of it during times of frustration.
I'm facing quite a few frustrating situations right now, and I'm trying to back off, I'm trying to let go and give all control over to God.


As for God, His way is perfect. The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. ~ 2 Samuel 22:31


"The most glorious promises of God are generally fulfilled in such a wondrous manner that He steps forth to save us at a time when there is the least appearance of it." ~ Karl Heinrich Von Bogatzky

2 comments:

  1. This song expresses the same to me Eileen, it is so uplifting, I love it!

    "You Raise Me Up"...by Josh Groban!

    When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
    When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
    Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
    Until you come and sit awhile with me.

    There is no life - no life without its hunger;
    Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
    But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
    Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

    You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
    You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
    I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
    You raise me up... To more than I can be.

    Luv,
    Wanda

    P.S. Hope the frustrations resolve quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, I love that song! Thank you for the nice reminder, I'm going to find my Josh Groban CD and put it on right now!

    One of the frustrations is working out, the other (Jayden) sadly is not so far. Long story.

    Thanks for your friendship and support.
    Love to you,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete