Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Caretaker Of My Soul

I believe that if I plant the seeds the Caretaker will help me do the nurturing.

He that goes out weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him. ~ Psalm 126:6


I love the certainty in this verse. I know that in this life there is much sorrow, but that doesn't have to be a roadblock to spiritual growth (in fact many times when trials arise, that is when we develop a deeper relationship with God, for all the trappings of life fall by the wayside, and it's just you and God). If we keep Faith throughout the trials we can be confident of the reward.



"We have been in God's Thought from all eternity, and in His Creative Love, His attention never leaves us." ~ Michael Quoist

4 comments:

  1. I'm willing to gather and plant seeds in this garden that's already lovely Eileen.

    The only conquests which are permanent, and leave no regrets, are our conquests over ourselves.
    .....Napoleon Bonaparte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wanda! I love that quote and I'm going to Journal it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to find this new place of expression and growth for you. On the promise of God's Word in Galatians 5, I KNOW that a you "sow to the Spirit" you WILL reap eternal life. How encouraging is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Rebecca, your support means a lot to me! And, yes, I am praying that the Fruit of the Spirit will be my heart's desire!

    ReplyDelete