Friday, March 2, 2012

God Is Patient

The Lord does not delay His promise, as some regard delay, but He is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.  ~  2 Peter 3:9


I find so much solace in this Bible passage.  I need God to be patient with me.  I have good intentions but they never seem to come to fruition.  I do get the feeling that time is running out though.  And when I look back on my life, I see so many things that I wish I had done differently.  I need a "do-over".  If only it were that easy.
I'm glad that God is patient.


"I should have no objection to go over the same life from it's beginning to end: requesting only the advantage authors have, of correcting in a second edition the faults of the first."  ~  Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment